New for 2022 - Speed & Maneuverability
SUP Race Fin For Flat Water Speed and Faster Buoy Turns
The Tiger is a SUP racing fin designed for situations where speed, tracking and quick buoy turns are important. Ideal for advanced and professional paddlers, this is the fin you want if you’re looking to improve performance or get better race results. This medium-sized fin uses a narrow cord and fast foil to increase speed and turning power, while still maintaining excellent tracking. Ideally suited for flat and choppy water, the Tiger is widely used by racers due to its impressive all-round performance. If podiums are what you want, this is your secret weapon.
- A medium-sized fin with a thinner foil (21cm / 8.27” & 229cm2 / 35.5 in2 ).
- Designed for advanced and professional paddlers comfortable on narrow race boards. The most used fin by elite paddlers on the professional circuit
- Reduced Cord Concept (RCC) enables increased speed and turning power, without sacrificing tracking.
- Ideal upgrade for many touring and race orientated inflatable boards.
- Built for fast paddling and aggressive buoy turns, ideal for flat water racing.
- Excellent blend of tracking, speed and maneuverability.
- Complete with premium fin cover, fin screw, leash string and board sticker.
Pre-Order now for December shipping from Maui