Paddle & Fin Demo at the Gorge Paddle ChallengeRegister for demo here >
We are pleased to confirm that we will be heading to Hood River to attend the Gorge Paddle Challenge (Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th August).
Regarded as one of the most competitive races in the world the GPC is a fun event for all paddlers. We are thrilled to be able to return this year and offer a full demo opportunity.
Our demo tent will be filled with 2020 paddles and fins for you to try out on the water. This is an ideal opportunity to try before you buy.
Black Project founder Chris Freeman will be on hand to answer your questions and help you make the right equipment choices.
Throughout the weekend there will also be a range of Black Project athletes and ambassadors on hand to share their experiences and offer advice.
Black Project Gorge Paddle Challenge Schedule:
Win a Signed Black Project Fin
- Competition – The is a great opportunity for you to win a one of a kind signed Black Project fin. Our athletes at the GPC will be signing the fin and the winner will be announced on Sunday. Stop by the tent too register or look out for how to enter on our Instagram profile @blackprojectsup.
- 10am – 4pm: Big Winds store – Chris will be available at the Big Winds store to answer questions and help with demo and sales.
- 10am – 4pm: Demo tent at the Big Winds Hood River Event Site – stop by and try out a paddle and fin.
- 9am – 2pm: Expo & Demo tent at the Big Winds Hood River Event Site – stop by and try out a paddle and fin on your warm up run.
- 2:30 – 4pm: Expo & Demo tent at the Hood River Waterfront Park – The tent will set up on Friday, this will be a quieter time and hence a great opportunity to stop by and test out some gear.
- The Races
- 10am – 5pm: Expo & Demo tent at the Hood River Waterfront Park – a full selection of paddles and fins are available for demo.
- The Races
- 10am – 4pm: Expo & Demo tent at the Hood River Waterfront Park – a full selection of paddles and fins are available for demo.
Black Project athletes confirmed for Gorge Paddle Challenge
- Fiona Wylde (2018 GPC Champion, APP World Champion)
- Connor Baxter (PanAm Games Gold Medalist, Multiple World Champion)
- Seychelle (APP Racing World Champion)
- Martin Vitry (Team France)
- Ginnie Odetayo (Team UK, ISA Worlds)
- More athletes will be confirmed soon.
If you have a particular demo need or questions please get in touch to ensure that we have what you need in our bags from Hawaii.Register for demo here >
2020 Black Project Demo & Events Schedule
February: Interstyle Show, Yokohama, Japan
March: Santa Cruz Paddle Fest
September: APP Osaka